Digital Gujarat Scholarship 2022-23 Last date, eligibility criteria talked about here. Gujarat Digital Scholarship registration and status can be checked online. The State Government of Gujarat provides assistance to eligible students to complete their education. Digital Gujarat Application Status 2022 – Students can check the complete procedure and complete the scholarship list category-wise and as per the education level of students. Every year a huge number of students get benefits under this scheme.
Digital Gujarat Scholarship 2022-23
It’s a great initiative of the State Government to support financially weak students whose families are not able to afford education expenses. Students who belong to the reserved categories, are financially weak and are permanent residents of Gujarat state.
Reserve categories are SC, BC, Minority, ST, NTDNT, Dalit-Bava, Tirgar, Tirbanda, Turi-Barot, Thori communities. The prime objective of the scholarship scheme is to encourage meritorious students to study, that is why Govt provides financial help to them. So we like to advise all students to collect all essential information first before applying for the same.
Gujarat Digital Scholarship Apply online 2022
Digital Scholarship Gujarat List district wise – Ahmedabad, Amreli, Anand, Aravalli, Banaskantha (Palanpur), Bharuch, Bhavnagar, Botad, Chhota Udepur, Dahod, Dangs (Ahwa), Devbhoomi Dwarka, Gandhinagar, Gir Somnath, Jamnagar, Junagadh, Kheda (Nadiad), Mahisagar, Morbi, Narmada (Rajpipla), Navsari, Panchmahal (Godhra), Patan, Porbandar, Rajkot, Sabarkantha (Himmatnagar), Surat, Sundernagar, Tapi (Vyara), Vadodara, Valsad.
Digital Gujarat Scholarship Services online
- SEBC (BCK-78 Post SSC Scholarship for Girls)
- NTDNT (BCK-137 Post SSC Scholarship for Girls)
- SEBC (BCK-81 Post SSC Scholarship for Boys)
- NTDNT (BCK-138 Post SSC Scholarship for Boys)
- SEBC (BCK-80 Instrumental Assistance for Medical Engineering Diploma students)
- BCK-79 Food Bill Assistance for Medical, Engineering Students
- Swami Vivekanand Stipend Scheme for technical and professional courses (SEBC, EBC, Minority, NTDNT)
- Fellowship scheme for M.Phill Ph.D students
- Scholarship for students studying Dr. Ambedkar and Indira Gandhi Open University (SEBC)
Digital Gujarat Scholarship Last Date 2022
- Educational Assistance for NTDNT students studying in Self Financed College
- High Education Scheme
- Fellowship Scheme
- Research Scholarshio
- VKY-157 Food Bill Assistance in College Attached Hostels
- Instrumental Assistance for First Year of Medical Engineering Diploma Courses
- Swami Vivekanand Stipend scheme for ITI courses (diploma technical professional and industrial courses
- Post matric scholarship for ST girls students having annual family income more than 2.5 lakh
- Umbrella Scheme for education of ST students, Post-matric scholarship/Freesh Card Medical Loan Student only
- Post Matric Scholarship for girls – having annual family income more than 2.50 lakh (Freeship Card Medical Loan Student
|Scheme||Digital Gujarat Scholarship|
|Under||State Government of Gujarat|
|Registration||Digital Gujarat Registration online|
|Check online||Digital Gujarat Scholarship Last Date 2022|
Digital Gujarat Scholarship Eligibility 2022
- Scholarship for Disable Students ITI
- Post matric scholarship for Disable Students (College/Institute)
- Dr. Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship of GoI for Economic backward class students
- Post matric scholarship of GoI for the OBC students
- Tablet Assistance to ST/SEBC students
- Food Bill Assistance for Medical Engineering Students
- Postmatric Scholarsho for SC students (GoI scheme/Freeship card student only)
- Post Matric Scholarship for SC girls (state govt scheme)
- Instrumental Help to SC students (Medical, Engineering students only)
- Scholarship/Stipend to SC students for ITI/Professional courses
- Tablet Assistance to SC students
- Fellowship Scheme for M.Phil, Ph.D for SC students
- Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavlamban Yojana
- Scholarship to the Disabled students
Digital Gujarat Scholarship Eligibility – As we know eligibility criteria varies for each scholarship. So you have to read all information carefully through the official link given below. Candidate should belong to reserved category and a permanent resident of the Gujarat state. Annual family income limit also suggested by the concerned department.
Digital Gujarat Scholarship Application Procedure
All candidates need to visit the official portal and get all detail information related to schemes. Also read, Digital Gujarat Scholarships Registration procedure after that complete process submit application form. Then Government will provide financial assistance to the eligible students.
Firstly visit the official website of the Digital Gujarat portal.
Then click on registration link and form will appears on the computer screen
Enter asked details like DOB, Mobile number, Email ID and password, Name of candidate, address, and others.
Enter the OTP received on your given mobile number and click on the confirm option and your login ID will create.
You have to click on login button and enter asked details like ID and password and update your profile. Upload image and enter asked details and submit all details.
Digital Gujarat Scholarship Form 2022
Gujarat Scholarship Registration 2022 process given below and and follow key instructions. The aim of this scheme to provide financial assistance to the eligible students.
Now candidates have to login on the official website and enter asked details.
Click on the student corner option and select scholarship form and list of scholarship appear.
Select the scheme you want to apply and select language, read instructions carefully and fill in the asked details.
Click on continue option and enter remaining details and upload asked documents.
Review application form and click on the submit button.
Digital Scholarship Helpline number – 18002335500
|Home Page||Click here|